Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life with two kids





As you can tell I've been a little busy lately, considering I haven't updated the blog in forever! Having two kids is a lot different! There is no sleep when the baby sleeps anymore! Brody is an amazing son but man does he require a lot of attention and I mean a lot! The move has been a little hard on him, I think he misses his friends and the routine we used to have, so much has changed for him. Plus babies need lots of attention which takes away from my time with him. Before Sophie, Brody and I could do whatever we wanted whenever we wanted and it was pretty easy! He doesn't quiet understand that things have changed some. He does love Sophie though, he is constantly touching her, hugging her, kissing her. The other day he came into the kitchen and told Stephen and I that Sophie wanted to do some tummy time, I immediately ran into the living room to find Sophie on her stomach, he claims she rolled over herself, but she is not even close to doing that. So needless to say we need to watch him at all times. Sophie is amazing, she is feeling much better now that she is on the acid reflux medicine, not as much screaming :) I'm excited for her to start interacting with us a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment