Saturday, February 11, 2012

Emily's visit

I'm not sure who was more sad to see Emily go - Me or Brody. I LOVED having someone to entertain Brody or hold Sophie when I had something to do. Not to mention I was able to go to some appointments with only 1 kid - AMAZING. We had such a great time with her here. Brody absolutely loves getting to play with people. Emily was lucky enough to spend lots of time building garages, parking cars, racing cars, playing hide-n-seek, and the rest of Brody's favorite games. I only wish I would have remembered to take more pictures - I snapped these quick right before we had to bring her back to the airport. Brody was so sad after we dropped her off, he kept saying "I miss Emily, don't you Mom" in the saddest voice! Thanks so much for coming Emily!! Next time bring your mom too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment