Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mom's away - Dad in charge

 Steve was home alone with the kids while I was in the cities.  He kept me updated with text messages and the occasional picture.  Here are a few of my favorites!
What is going on here? I guess it was hot out but still??? How about shorts and a tank top? I will add that Drew's mom was also out of town!

So I guess Stephen doesn't think Sophie has enough athletic gear.....so he raided Brody's old clothes.  WHAT!!! My little sweetie pie looks like a BOY! All he has to do is tell me to go shopping and she will have lots more athletic gear! This picture about threw me over the edge - especially since they were outside in public view!

At least I know she was being fed - although it kind of seemed like she was just thrown a lot of cheerios. He kept saying how she was eating them by the handfuls....

Cute picture! She is getting a bath! But...

I guess Steve turned his back for a second and she pooped in the tub.  So he threw the dirty toys in my side of the sink with soap.....I guess at least he didn't leave them in the tub.

Steve's emergency night bottle in case she wakes up.  But of course she didn't because she only saves that for mom - every.single.night.

Um....at least she has a bow in her hair....

I'm sure the kids had lots of fun and I guess none of this is too bad :)  I won't be complaining because I hope to do this again....soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment