Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Spring

Here are a few pictures from our spring time!

FYI - this was probably one of my worst ideas ever.  This made my shopping trip impossible plus I had lots of items I didn't need!! I try to get a cart as fast as possible now and get in the store before they can see these!

Fishing with Dad! 


Brody always wakes up before Sophie, once we hear her making noise he likes to go in there a few minutes early and sit with her before I go up :)


Trying to keep her distracted so Brody could hit some balls.  She kept running out on to the driving range to pick up her balls!


He is so excited to finally be out golfing again!


Sophie likes to practice on the sidelines during Brody's game/practice. She even has his socks on :)

I convinced him to play with out me for a bit.  He made a feast for all his animals.


Riding the carousel downtown.





Fishing at Clinton Lake with Dad.  The kids love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment